Saturday 6 May 2017

Indonesian man claiming to be 146 years old passes away after wanting to die 'for a long time'


Summary:

This news, written by David Boroff and published last Tuesday two of May, is about a 146-year-old Indonesian man, called Mbah Ghoto and also known as Sodimedjo, who wanted to die and finally died last Sunday.

This man died in his house surrounded by his relatives. Papers belonging to the man indicate that he was born in 1870, although not documented in any paper because Indonesia didn't begin documenting births until 1900. As his age has not been verified, the Frenchwoman Jeanne Calment is recognized as the woman who has lived most years, mourned at 122 years.

Mbah Ghoto was hospitalized last month but he recovered and returned home, although since then he only ate tablespoons of oats and drank very little. In his last days, he did not eat or drink hardly, the man wanted to die. The man affirms that the key to living so many years is to have a family that loves you and cares for you, like his family.

In an interview last year, the man states that what helps him to predict his age is the memory of the construction of a factory in 1880, when he was helping his family to cultivate the land.


MY OPINION:

First of all, I want to explain why I chose this news. I caught the attention the title of the news because, despite how old man was, he claimed to want to die. Once I read the news, it made me reflect the fact that the man wanted to die.

We have to enjoy life to the fullest, in this way, if life gives us many years of life, as this man has, we have to be happy and continue to enjoy, above all, as well said this man, the family but also of everything in general.

Definitely, if life gave me all those years to live, I would be very grateful and I will live them to the maximum, in everything I could.
WORDS I DIDN'T KNOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment